Put-in-SolitaryPut-in-Solitary

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Ahh

I hate HALO but I love TANKMEN, I felt so conflicted.

It was a pretty good balance of the two, but really not that funny for a TANKMEN flash. I give it an 8 overall.

Party Hard Collab Party Hard Collab

It's always sad when...

It's always sad when the best thing about a flash is the music selection.

I've said this before about collabs but I'll say it again:

"If you suck at making flash, putting yourself in the company of other sucky flash creators doesn't make you look better."

Mr.Peanut Mr.Peanut

Odd

That was oddly fasinating. I really watched that flash longer than I should have. But, I don't think that will happen again, so try adding something else next time.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Holy Shit

This is better quality than some emulations that I've played. I can't believe you did this with flash. Only 1 minor glitch pissed me off: some of the platforms won't support mario.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Very addicting, I kept it up until I couldn't feel my finger anymore: 9159

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Good

It was good, there is room for improvement but not too much. This didn't come into play when I rated it but it really annoided me that there were no curved lines except on the bike/biker.

cemetary gates cemetary gates

I liked it

That is an awsome song, and you did it wonderfully.

fade to black fade to black

Awsome

Really good, almost as great as your version of Crazy Train. I love your stuff, keep up the good work.

Pinball Wizard Pinball Wizard

The Who

That is one of my favorites from The Who. I've listened to a few of your songs and I swear if you can sing then you got yourself a career.

Tancrisism responds:

Hah. Looks like no career for me, just yet.

I'm trying though, man.