Put-in-SolitaryPut-in-Solitary

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Holy Shit

This is better quality than some emulations that I've played. I can't believe you did this with flash. Only 1 minor glitch pissed me off: some of the platforms won't support mario.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Very addicting, I kept it up until I couldn't feel my finger anymore: 9159

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Good

It was good, there is room for improvement but not too much. This didn't come into play when I rated it but it really annoided me that there were no curved lines except on the bike/biker.

Spok4's maze One Spok4's maze One

good

Good improvements, but not perfect yet. If you make another i recomend having the mouse control the dot.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Good

Good game, It's fun. It is easy to do well but it's time consuming. It was Great (Amung the best & One of my favorites)

Dotnoid v2.0 Dotnoid v2.0

Adictive until you become bored your third time.

After the first time playing I had to play it again, the same happened after my second time, but during the third time I thought "This is pissing me off". It becomes annoying and repetitive. The one possitive thing is if you play it once or twice and stop you might still like it. It is "Eh" (not very good, but not Blamworthy).

i slaped a dog w/ my dic i slaped a dog w/ my dic

Blam

That sucked. It is imposible to aim, the screen is to small, and it was Boring.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awsome!

I've been surfing newgrounds for about 4 years but I only just registered as a user; I did so so I could tell how much I loved this game. Awsome! (A favorite).

Avoid 2 Avoid 2

Fun quick game

It's fun if you feel like playing something quick and simple. If your mouse is dusty or old your control may be lacking, and the game will be harder and frustrating. It was OK (not bad, but not great).

C360 responds:

Oh yeah..oops, didn't think about the mouse with a bad track ball thing - but i KNOW what you mean. Thanks for your input!